- A year’s supply of bambooths in a single multipack!
- 4 brushes in total – one of each colour
Either a year’s supply of bambooth for one person or a family pack that can be divided among the whole family! bambooth is the first and only bamboo toothbrush with Oral Health Foundation accreditation!
Colourful and stylish patented handle design with a slimline neck & head for comfort.
Handles are made of MOSO bamboo – 100% biodegradable. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Bamboo brilliance!
Bristles come in soft or medium and are multilength BPA-free nylon.
Packaging / Carrier tube is made from card and can be upcycled or recycled when finished with.
Disposing of your bamboo toothbrush
bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in personal or commercial composting. Please remove the bristles first by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics if placed in a larger recyclable container. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
Caring for your bambooth – bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 – 3 months.
10p per bambooth sold is donated to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. We have picked 4 charities which represent 4 types of ecosystem- coral, marine, ocean and forest. A multipack donates 10p to each of these charities!
- The Forest Green bambooth contributes to habitat protection a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things.
- The Sea Blue bambooth contributes to Plastic Oceans which is a global organisation whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
- The Coral Pink bambooth contributes to Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity whose mission is to save the world’s coral reefs.
- The Aqua Marine bambooth contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UK’s leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected.
We keep it simple! Free shipping to the UK & Ireland on orders over £10/€10. Flat rate shipping of €3.00 to the rest of Europe and €5.00 worldwide. Click here for more information on delivery destinations worldwide.