- Save 10% with this bundle offer!
- A years supply of bambooths – consists of 4 single brushes, each in their own handy carrier tube!
- 1 x Forest Green, 1 x Sea Blue, 1 x Coral Pink & 1 x Aqua Marine
Buy either a year’s supply for yourself or spread the bambooth love among family or friends! bambooth is the first and only bamboo toothbrush approved by the Oral Health Foundation’s independent panel of dental experts! Hurray!
Slimline colourful & stylish patented handle with a contoured neck & head for comfort.
Handle made of MOSO bamboo – 100% biodegradable. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Bamboo brilliance!
Bristles come in soft or medium and are multilength BPA-free nylon.
Packaging / Carrier tube is made from card and can be used as a handy tube for carrying your bambooth around with you! It can then be upcycled or recycled when finished with.
Disposing of your bamboo toothbrush
bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in personal or commercial composting. Please remove the bristles first by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics if placed in a larger recyclable container. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
Caring for your bambooth – bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 – 3 months.
10p per bambooth sold is donated to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. We have picked 4 charities which represent 4 types of ecosystem- coral, marine, ocean and forest. 10p is donated to each of the charities below when you buy this bundle offer!
- The Forest Green bambooth contributes to habitat protection a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things.
- The Sea Blue bambooth contributes to Plastic Oceans which is a global organisation whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
- The Coral Pink bambooth contributes to Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity whose mission is to save the world’s coral reefs.
- The Aqua Marine bambooth contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UK’s leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected.
We keep it simple! Free shipping to the UK & Ireland on orders over £10/€10. Flat rate shipping of €3.00 to the rest of Europe and €5.00 worldwide. Click here for more information on delivery destinations worldwide.